Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Too crazy for crazyjoe

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tornado chasers are stupid

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Nice video although I was hoping for some flying cows.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Flying Cows? I'm holding out for flying monkeys!

Seriously, If I lived in the middle of Kansas with no decent clubs anywhere, I'd be tempted to do extreme things so I could get to the "We're not in Kansas anymore!" part ;)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Crazyjoe sits on the bench for this one.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I was in the middle of one of those hoping my house held together once. Those guys did thst on purpose...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It's sort of like skydiving, I'll never understand why people are paying good money to jump out of a perfectly good airplane SMH.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement