tuscl

Rambling Meaderings...Vegas Style...

Friday, April 29, 2016 2:52 AM
Here I sit yet again, on the precipice of another trip to Las Vegas, asking myself the same, age-old question, "Which Strip Clubs should I visit?" In a town like Las Vegas, where nearly every club has hotter and younger dancers than any club within a 200 mile radius of my home, for me, it boils down this: Do I want to simply see titties? Or do I want to see the whole enchilada? You see, I could not care less, whether or not a club serves alcohol. I don't particularly enjoy paying $8 for a beer anyway. I go to strip clubs to see hot, naked women, and to have them grind on me. If I want to drink, I'll find a nice dive bar somewhere, and drink for 1/3 the price...but I digress. Back to the titties only or tits and pussy question...If I am only interested in titties, it does not get much better than the Rhino, and if I want to see the pussy too, I usually go to LD's. However, this time will be different. I will be going during the day (probably in the mid-late afternoons), so I think I want to steer clear of any "drink minimums" with alcohol. This, and the fact that I find pussy quite fun to look at, leads me down the path toward a full nude club. So if you have any advice for a guy looking to have a great experience with some hot dancers during the day at a fully nude club in Las Vegas, I would appreciate any advice you can spare. Thanks for listening...

2 comments

• timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Yes. It has to be Palomino. I've been to all the worthwhile clubs in Vegas and I only go to the Palomino, for mostly the same reasons you mention. Topless just doesn't do it for me, not much of a boobs man. So the options are LD and Palomino. I always enjoyed Palomino so much more, so that's the only place I go now.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The only nude club left anywhere near the strip is Lil D's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion