Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Power of a Real Tuscl meeting

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

The following is just a hypothetical idea as I assume most would not be into this.

Just think about the power of 10 tuscl members that pooled $2,000 or more a piece together for a once a year gathering. The deals and discounts that group could get on transportation,rooms, food, dances, sex, shows and so on. The negotiation power would be unreal. I wonder how mind fucked the club manager/owner would feel to help and facilitate such requests by a Elite group of Gentlemen

Replies (4)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Purchasing power for sure

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah, so powerful I bet we could get 2 cover charges waived.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ....that's not the kind of special treatment I'm talking aboooot ah

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You might get the bathroom troll fees waived.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement