tuscl

Lunchtime at Starbucks

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Did a quick run to Starbucks after lunch.

Sat in the patio as I sipped my latte and browsed TUSCL.

Could not keep my eyes on the screen – I was sitting by the door and must have seen at least 10 hot women in the 10 to 15 minutes I was there – this Starbucks in near a fairly upscale commercial area with a decent # of offices and such; thus a lot of young white collar type workers and young-women seem to wanna dress to impress when they go to work at these offices.

Saw this young (21 – 24?) slim blond w/ nice curves wearing a tight-skirt above her knee - she was slim but had great legs like a ballerina (meaty but not thick and defined; and she was wearing high-heels) – she was slim but busty (not top-heavy but one could def notice her boobs) and was wearing a white thin blouse.

I eye-fucked that chick all the way from the parking-lot till she passed right in front of me to enter the Starbucks.

After she comes out (she was getting her stuff to go); instead of her crossing in front of me in the patio so she could get to her car – she continues straight to make a left behind some parked cars – I assume so I would not eye-fuck her again – I see her as she passes from behind a car and heads to her car and I’m once again eye-fucking her (bitch was fine and she probably knew-it) – as I’m eye-fucking her she drops her cell-ph and keys on the parking-lot pavement – could have been she had her hands full or my intense eye-fucking – but hey – nobody ever said life was fair.

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "I eye-fucked that chick "

That's what I've been doing since I was elementary school age!

:)

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You I-Fucker you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She almost made my eyes cum

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Getting to eye fuck them is one of the distinct pleasures of being male.

But now that I am older, getting to select one and approach her is also an added pleasure of being male.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Now you guys no why I love Viet Coffee

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It brought a tear to your eye Haha
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've never been to Starbucks. Actually, that's not true. I got dragged there for a business meeting about 10 years ago. I had mint iced tea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you didn't eye-fuck anyone?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ MoHead drinks bourbon for breakfast.

Juice drinks FourLoko

JS69 drinks the tears from virgins

Crazyjoe drinks toilet water

Rech drinks bong water
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The office girls in downtown San Diego....mama mia there's a lot of hot girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - my brother works in the Brickel area of Downtown Miami and tells-me the sidewalks/streets during lunchtime are insane..
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Great times. Sounds like the coffee break was definitely worth it
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Kroger grocery stores is starting to add Starbucks inside their stores. The one I shop at just opened last week. I was grocery shopping today and there were no customers in the Starbucks section.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The stereotype of basic bitches at Starbucks is true. Almost every starbucks is 60% women.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Did you guys have an eyegasm?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ nice :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    An ifuck. When you pretend to be staring at your iPhone but are ifucking a hot babe.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Get the Ifuck app.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's an excellent story. The ability to people watch in the nice weather - and selectively eye-fuck a few - is a true pleasure!

Starbucks seems to be a nice spot for watching office hotties getting their high priced drinks.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The only time I was in there was in the winter. January I think.

Only Eskimos can have an eyegasm looking at a parka.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    San Diego Office Girls, does sound good!

Beware!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKmnXV5…

SJG
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    men!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion