Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lunchtime at Starbucks

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did a quick run to Starbucks after lunch.

Sat in the patio as I sipped my latte and browsed TUSCL.

Could not keep my eyes on the screen – I was sitting by the door and must have seen at least 10 hot women in the 10 to 15 minutes I was there – this Starbucks in near a fairly upscale commercial area with a decent # of offices and such; thus a lot of young white collar type workers and young-women seem to wanna dress to impress when they go to work at these offices.

Saw this young (21 – 24?) slim blond w/ nice curves wearing a tight-skirt above her knee - she was slim but had great legs like a ballerina (meaty but not thick and defined; and she was wearing high-heels) – she was slim but busty (not top-heavy but one could def notice her boobs) and was wearing a white thin blouse.

I eye-fucked that chick all the way from the parking-lot till she passed right in front of me to enter the Starbucks.

After she comes out (she was getting her stuff to go); instead of her crossing in front of me in the patio so she could get to her car – she continues straight to make a left behind some parked cars – I assume so I would not eye-fuck her again – I see her as she passes from behind a car and heads to her car and I’m once again eye-fucking her (bitch was fine and she probably knew-it) – as I’m eye-fucking her she drops her cell-ph and keys on the parking-lot pavement – could have been she had her hands full or my intense eye-fucking – but hey – nobody ever said life was fair.

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"I eye-fucked that chick "

That's what I've been doing since I was elementary school age!

:)

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You I-Fucker you.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She almost made my eyes cum

:)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Getting to eye fuck them is one of the distinct pleasures of being male.

But now that I am older, getting to select one and approach her is also an added pleasure of being male.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Now you guys no why I love Viet Coffee

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It brought a tear to your eye Haha

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've never been to Starbucks. Actually, that's not true. I got dragged there for a business meeting about 10 years ago. I had mint iced tea.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ you didn't eye-fuck anyone?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ MoHead drinks bourbon for breakfast.

Juice drinks FourLoko

JS69 drinks the tears from virgins

Crazyjoe drinks toilet water

Rech drinks bong water

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The office girls in downtown San Diego....mama mia there's a lot of hot girls

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - my brother works in the Brickel area of Downtown Miami and tells-me the sidewalks/streets during lunchtime are insane..

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Great times. Sounds like the coffee break was definitely worth it

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Kroger grocery stores is starting to add Starbucks inside their stores. The one I shop at just opened last week. I was grocery shopping today and there were no customers in the Starbucks section.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

The stereotype of basic bitches at Starbucks is true. Almost every starbucks is 60% women.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Did you guys have an eyegasm?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ nice :)

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

An ifuck. When you pretend to be staring at your iPhone but are ifucking a hot babe.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ Get the Ifuck app.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That's an excellent story. The ability to people watch in the nice weather - and selectively eye-fuck a few - is a true pleasure!

Starbucks seems to be a nice spot for watching office hotties getting their high priced drinks.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The only time I was in there was in the winter. January I think.

Only Eskimos can have an eyegasm looking at a parka.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

San Diego Office Girls, does sound good!

Beware! youtube.com

SJG

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

men!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement