tuscl

I hope this is the final chapter on women with BIG tits.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dem are biguns all righty !!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Why would there ever be a final chapter on this wonderful subject?
  • judyjudy
    8 years ago
    wow.....
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    None of that is attractive
  • judyjudy
    8 years ago
    agreed
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I hope not.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Id like to fuck a woman with tits like that just once as a novelty bucket list item. I've played with a few over the years itc but never fucked one.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I really don't find anything about those big tits attractive. I like big tits (and fake ones) but I think once they get past DD they are too big. That being said, every guy has their own preference for breast size so I guess some find this attractive.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Overkill. I'm sure if I were a plastic surgeon or a chiropractor I might be financially turned on by thinking of the money the next set of patients will bring..... Money I'd be spending on the slutty soccer moms at the club.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Those are beyond big tits - more like circus tits.

And there should never be a final chapter on big tits - they are the gifts that keep on giving!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I live big tits, and I hope there is never a final chapter; but those are plain nasty. If you get great fake ones on a tight body like Francine Dee or a young Tiffany Towers, it becomes a bucket list item for me. But nasty floppy distended nipples tits on an overweight over-the-hill ...well, you know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Final Chapter? Only serves as encouragement

:)

But I can't really tell if all of them are fake or real - if they're fake I don't care if they are small or big; I don't like them - big natural ones I can never get enough of.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I agree with JohnSmith. Those women aren't the hottest but it's definetely worth having sex with them just to say you did. I'll throw that idea in my bucket list.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I'd do it just to say I did but for every day life those are just way too big
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion