Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would you do, pt. 2

chattguy123

Tennessee

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So you are outside a club and see a dancer pull up with seemingly all her possessions in her car.

Does that make you a predator or an opportunist? Lol.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Depends on what you would do, that would make you a dick or a nice guy, I'd always be the nice guy.

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

I just saw her dance on stage and she looks like a wacky inflatable wavy arm man. I'll pass lol.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It depends what she had to offer and if I was interested. I'd probably just ignore her.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Move her into my moms basement. Oh sorry I thought you asked what SJG would do.

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

That was plan z.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

If she was hot I'd be thinking she is game! An opportunity has arisen

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Sounds like too much drama.

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Was recently leaving the club one night around 10:00 and was waiting outside on valet for my car. This gigantic SUV pulls up and a dancer gets out with a couple of large bags. I walked back and opened 2 sets of doors for her into the club and she gave a polite thank you.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

It wouldn't alter my approach. Her station and my station I life - I leave that shit at the door when I go into the strip club. She deserved to be treated fairly as do we all.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ask her to go home with you and bang the shit outta her !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement