tuscl

Wow

mrrock
Arizona
60 points for Kobe in his final game after 20 years! Unbelievable!!!

9 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Unfuckingbelievable!!!!

He did take 50 shots though.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Shot 44 percent for those shots so that's a good percentage. And he was vintage Kobe in the last two minutes. You wouldn't have know if it was 2010 or 2016.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Yeah, and that was the NBA equivalent of what they call a "Testimonial" in soccer -- a tribute game that meant nothing otherwise. Big whoop.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    This may be the greatest career ending performance by a professional athlete. If only his final game actually meant something the way Manning's did.

Could you image if he ended his career with a performance like this in the NBA Finals?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They were playing lockdown D on him too.

Sarcasm intended.

But it is a feel good story.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    His final game a "fitting" tribute to a great player. One of most selfish great players in history. Benefited from playing in western conference not known for defense during an era when phrase "playoff foul" was replaced with "flagrant foul." His career records aided greatly by not playing in college and surviving 20 years in league (as opposed to 15 like many of the other greats to which he is compared.

All-in-all -- sure thing HOF who should have won more championships, been in more finals and been more humble.

Oh yeah -- not best Laker ever: 1. Kareem 2. Magic 3. Kobe 4. West
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It was a nice farewell. Never was a fan. He was a great Laker - but I'd move him down a bit - below West - and below Shaq -
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Who?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm not a Kobe fan, but I am amazed at the way he finished off his career. Mamba out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion