tuscl

Ranking system for multiple OTC strippers

mrrock
Arizona
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 2:16 PM
Have any of you come up with some kind of a ranking system to "rate" your OTC girls if you have multiples. I'm at possibly having as many as 4 soon and want more than just looks to rate them at. I was thinking of something like: Looks 1-10 scale 10 hottest Then add a point or deduct a point per pro and con. For example: Anal HJ BJ Oral on them Allow multiple times to have sex in the hour or not. Reliability Attitude So for example let's say the girl is an 8. Does anal, 9. Does HJ, 10, does BJ 11, doesn't allow oral on them, 10. Allows multiple Fucks 11. Shows up on time/doesn't cancel 12. Good attitude all the time 13. Again this is just a rough idea. Would like to hear if any of you have anything like this or give ideas to refine this idea!

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't need a rating system to know that I like fucking Betty better than Veronica and wouldn't price be a major factor in any rating system?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah price could be a factor to add for sure! Although they are all pretty close usually.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    mrrock, I'd opt-out since I don't see much point in an OTC ranking system. But, if I were to ignore that and play along... I think I have the same reaction here as I have to the TER rating system. There, for things like service, the most a girl can get is a 7, unless she does certain acts, each of which can bump her up 1 (to 10). And so, what you get is outrageously amazing, mind-blowing service-oriented girls who don't do certain acts getting a 7, and an army of mediocre girls gettings 8s or 9s because they do anal or whatever. So in the end, you end up in this ridiculous situation where the girls who put together the most amazing experiences, and regularly ranked below so-so girls ... and when a ranking system results in "great" being ranked below "average", the system is badly broken. Well, I'll take that back ... the system is broken except for guys who care ONLY about those particular acts; if that narrow cluster of bonus-inducing acts is all that matters to you, then the system works. Anyway, I think if you're going to boil down an entire experience to a number, just a single "gut feel" number will always be more accurate than an engineered add-and-remove-points-for-these-zillion-things number. That's already been proven to the be the best system in, for example, pain measurement.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Reliability and attitude would be most important to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed, it's never just looks or a mechanical listing of sex acts. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think we should rate women numerically. It objectifies them and is disrespectful.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    You supposedly have 4 different women for OTC and you have time to make up some formula to rank them? Just have fun.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    A numerical system of this small a sample size probably isn't too useful. It would be more useful for say comparing all the sex a person has had in their life and ranking them. But even then, qualitatively everyone knows their top few lovers without having to try to numerically rank them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, we don't want to objectify them, not when JS69 can assign them DS serial numbers. SJG
  • IntegraGSR
    8 years ago
    Who needs to add numbers when you can measure the length of your dick to determine her rating. Flacid == zero. Fully erect, about to explode == unicorn. The rating is almost instantaneous.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My ranking system is they automatically get at least an 8 for just showing up.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Who needs to add numbers when you can measure the length of your dick to determine her rating." So basically, the rating system stops at 3?
  • IntegraGSR
    8 years ago
    Mine stops at 6.1. If yours stops at 3, then to each his own.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Every time I think my rating system has reached it's maximum, I'm proven wrong. Some girls are just a huge turn on, and it is not just looks either. SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Haha I was just throwing out an idea cause I was bored at lunch and read through everything. Honestly I myself probably would not use the system either. Just go by how much fun I had with each and their personality and dependability.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only system you need is Rick Dugans
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My rating system is "first choice", "second choice", "backup", "go home with blue balls.
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I rate them with a score like .873. It is performance related. B (Happy ending from intercourse) + C (Happy Ending from either CBJ or HJ x .50) / A (number of sessions. Sort of like a Batting average. I also keep track of money spent in an excel sheet pw protected plus POP by girl. Example - You do two blonde girls who are friends who dance at a club where u VIP both itc and otc. Pop with Liz is 200 (but sometimes 100, like that time you told you only had 100), Pop with Betty is $150. You do Liz 7 times itc (her Dec 2008 Haloween Costume then up to vip to fuk her is one of best of all time). You do her 7 times itc and she gets you off w fuking all 7 = score of 100%.. Betty comes quickly and is a squirter. You do her 7 times (one otc, one itc) and she does not get you off at all with intercourse, and 2x with HJ (too many unhappy endings). Her score is 1 / 7 = .143 (a real loser, and bad fuk). Both were blonde Hispanic gals from Miami and Lesbian Lovers (swung both ways) and 20 yo at time doing them. Liz was best fuk.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nice player!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion