Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend 2016 Race

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Damn I hope Juice's name isn't on there from one of his drunken Four Loko nights when he started randomly calling numbers on Backpage!!!!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I knew that Bernie Sanders dude was a closet club goer just like the rest of us PL's.

I think I saw him as the DJ in Pittsburgh. Or maybe that was Stan Lee in Deadpool...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hillary ordered hookers for Bill!!!!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Hillary ordered female hookers for HERSELF! Carpet munching carpet bagger.....

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Ted Cruz? That would hardly be "upending".

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I saw this this morning I wondered how long it would take for someone to put it up on the board, I think this guy is just looking for a payday profiting off a dead prostitute.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If this is anything, it's about Cruz.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement