Buying Strippers Chocolate

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Good idea bad idea.

Haven't OTC'd with either one of the two. I'm actually just doing it to be sweet and pull at some heartstrings see if that leads to more flexible ITC action.

Or will it backfire terribly.

26 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    I think buying chocolate for women in general is usually a good idea. How you present it to her, very important.

Do you plan on tossing the chocolate to them as stage tips? Maybe handing it out following a lap dance? Or, entice them with the idea of free chocolate but it's hidden under the mattress in your hotel room?

Delivery, man, it's all in the delivery.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Bad idea IMO. Might not be eaten and doesn't generate discussion unless it is the shape of a penis or something
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. If she's professed a love of chocolate it could be a nice gesture. I do wonder if it's a little too "romance".

I doubt it would hurt, but I've seen plenty of boxes of candy at the doorman stand free for the taking after the PL leaves. And the mess of flowers on Valentine's Day that almost certainly went in the trash (or home with the bouncers for their wives) was kinda sad.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In my opinion it's pathetic in a bad way. The want cash, clothes, gift cards, electronics, and paid shopping trips. Not chocolate.

Also she's not a girlfriend.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Assuming you know she likes chocolate, it's a fine idea, on a number of levels. First of all, if you're thinking about giving her chocolate, that means you're thinking about buying her a gift with nominal value, rather giving her some sort of expensive gift. Right off the bat, that means you're thinking straight. I'll buy the girls things like a coffee (on my way to the club), chocolate (if I know they love it), etc. I'm the exact opposite of JS: you start buying her paid shopping trips, expensive electronics, etc., as GIFTS, that's when I think you need your head examined. Second, make sure you realize a $10 box of chocolate isn't going to buy you much as far as obligating her for YMMV ... except maybe, a fun time out on the floor eating chocolates together. Some dark chocolates just taste awesome with different kinds of liquor, and it can just be fun doing shots and eating chocolates together.

A nominallly-priced gift you can both enjoy, with your expectations set to "this'll make our time together a little more fun" rather than "now she's my girlfriend because I bought her romantic chocolates", perfectly appropriate.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 is right.

Scratch the chocolate and offer to take her out to her favorite restaurant. You will not believe what a big deal it is to some strippers to go to their favorite sushi joint.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF loves milk chocolate. She would shoot me if I brought her candy at the club. If she knows I'm coming to see her while she's dancing she'll usually text me to bring her a medium, caramel swirl macchiato. Made with whole milk. If I know we're going for a lengthy OTC hook-up I'll usually bring provisions including salted caramel milk chocolates to restore her strength if she weakens or gets cramps in her jaw.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Or you could buy a matched set of candy flavored condoms and that way you are sure to have some fun.
    http://www.candywear.com/
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    No the one girls said she was craving chocolate so I figured I swing by to pick some up... umm $10 no this would cost me $30
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    About the price of a lap dance
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    And no this is not about romance rather being perceived as somewhat romantic -- have a rep for being somewhat of a douche actually. So trying to trip it up
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    i gave a female strip club mgr a bag of ghiradelli's chocolate for x-mas. a good deal as i'm basically investing on more mileage in the vip section. she actually once picked up my condom from the floor as it slipped off. she was disgusted and all but she let me slide.
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    if a club has a dessert menu sometimes it's good to buy her what ever she orders from there - ensures consistent extras.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Both JS69 and Subraman are right, depending on the girl. Some are mercenary, and count coup on everything you do. Some are a little softer, and perceive little gifts like that as "sweet." As long as you keep paying her. :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Oh well, doesn't matter only one was there tonight and she was excited to get anything from me. The other didn't show up, so. Ow I'm giving those chocolates to my Boss ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, if she texted you her craving it's not the worst move.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Personally I'm usually against giving gifts to dancers & I think many dancers may actually feel awkward about it - but I actually think chocolate is not a bad idea since most strippers like eating/food & most people like chocolate so I don't think it would go to waste - I have trouble accepting things from people but I do like chocolate & would accept some - plus it's not an expensive gift making her perhaps feel awkward.
  • Ugluck75
    9 years ago
    ITC chocolate would be a little weird unless maybe it was a special occasion like her birthday. I buy my OTC gal all sorts of gifts though including chocolate but that is OTC and I already know she loves chocolate. ITC I would stick with tipping and buying them drinks.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo-->"Personally I'm usually against giving gifts to dancers & I think many dancers may actually feel awkward about it "

Me too. Not because they might feel awkward, I just think there's better ways to buy favor with the girls ... like use that same money to buy more dances.

Papi_Chulo--> "but I actually think chocolate is not a bad idea since most strippers like eating/food & most people like chocolate so I don't think it would go to waste"

Exactly. I often buy the strippers lunch, or pick them up a coffee on the way in. I don't even consider that a "gift", really ... just a little something that costs a few bucks that she loves. Same with a small box of chocolates. The last girl would pick a chocolate up, hold it up for me to bite half of it, then she'd eat the other half, then we'd slam a fireball or whatever. Kinda cute, intimate little thing. Ya never know, but it did seem like she enjoyed herself.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm not a fan of bringing gifts to dancers. That's just me. I think most gifts come off as trying to make more of your ITC relationship than it actually is.

No offense - and if you know she trusts you - this isn't an issue. But are the chocolates wrapped in foil - or are they in a sealed package? Just thinking that I'd be concerned with getting unsealed food - if I didn't trust the person giving it to me. As I said - I don't intend to offend you - just one thing that she might think.
  • K
    9 years ago
    I was told a long time ago they would usually prefer the money if you only know them in the club. if you know them out side the club, give them the present outside the club.
    I don't think a snack counts as a gift as long as it isn't presented as one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Chocolate is inexpensive for the most-part so it’s not like a gift – you and her can share-it in the club or she can share-it w/ some of her dancer-buddies – to me it’s akin to buying Juice a Whopper – just a little something.

I don’t mind getting something for a dancer (or anyone really) if they would enjoy it – I just don’t like buying gifts for dancers to ingratiate myself in their eyes or pretend the “relationship” is more than it is (e.g. me paying her and her entertaining me).
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'm not big on buying things for dancers but chocolate isn't a unreasonable item to get for a dancer if she likes to eat it. Get her a $1.00 Hershey's milk chocolate candy bar and call it a day. If she likes it, great. If not, then you know where you stand.

It's the thought that counts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don't be like Juice and eat half the bar b/f you give it to the dancer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^with Juice, it's the thought that counts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion