tuscl

Follies dayshift Sat and Sun?

aroundtown
South Carolina
Saturday, March 26, 2016 3:24 PM
I need to be in Atlanta for 2 days next week and trying to figure out which two days would be best. I've been there in the evenings and that's not my scene. How is Follies on Saturday, Sunday vs the weekdays?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was there today from 12:20 to 5PM and had a great time but I am a regular there. I would say that Saturdays are the most crowded day of the week. Sundays about the same as weekdays. Some dancers are only there on weekdays, others only on weekends and some almost everyday.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ The master knows Saturdays are best.
  • eyeamlong
    8 years ago
    Follies dayshift,,,, Sat & Sun..... Ummh !!!! Umh !!! Good...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm an out of towner & thus not a regular but in my limited experience I've found more dancers on Sat dayshift than Su dayshift (the club also seems to get going later on Sundays) - I've also found Sat afternoons past 4 pm to be the most dancers perhaps due to overlap of day & mid shifts (but it also starts getting packed past 4 pm).
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Why wouldn't you go both days?
  • aroundtown
    8 years ago
    @johnsmith I should have clarified, but I have a choice of being there Fri/Sat or Sun/Mon and wanted the best experience. I prefer low amount of customers and lots of hot girls (but don't we all).
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Definitely go for the Fri/Sat option and try to get there as early as possible for the best seats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion