tuscl

FIrst Extras Experience?

brownguy
Massachusetts
Monday, March 21, 2016 5:39 PM
So do you guy remember the first time you got a lapper that came with some high mileage? I had been on bachelor parties in Las vegas, New Orleans and London but all those experiences were lame and shitty, then again getting drunk was priority number one when I was 21. Ive only just started regularly going to clubs in the past 6-8 months and remember the night that caused me to dive deep into this life. So I decided to hit up a club before meeting up with some friends at the bar, must have been around 6pm on a Friday or Saturday. This was my first time at a club for months and I didn't have a CF, just walked in cold hoping for the best. It was one of the New England area clubs, you guys know which ones. The place was pretty full, all the seats at the stage were full and the only open spots were at the back of the bar which was fine with me. Got a beer, and looked around to see the talent. Nothing caught my eye for a good 20 mins so I started watching whatever was on the tv. Eventually I get a little rub on the back, I turn around and this chick that looks like the guy in the original Robo Cop who crashes into the acid and is melting, is all over me. Tried to tell her to fuck off nicely, but it wasn't working, so I told her I had 6 dollars and that was for another beer. She got the message after that. After 15 minutes or so a blonde who I'll call "Riley" sits down next to me. We do the hellos and usual bullshit then I get another beer and since she's pretty cute I get her a drink as well. As we talk I find out she's new to this club but has been dancing since she was 19, now she's 23. She says some line about how i look so young and innocent, I laughed and tell her looks are deceiving. We keep talking and the topic of gambling come up, she then goes "I bet you one free dance that I can keep eye contact longer, and if you lose we do to the 15 minute room." Those are some shitty stakes but i agree. I win round 1 after calling her tits cheap tricks as she tries to make them pop out of her top in the middle of the game. Riley then argues with me but I tell her we shook on it and a bets a bet. As we keep talking for another 10 minutes or so she says she has to go on stage. She leaves, does her dance and comes right back to her seat next to me. We keep talking and the conversation starts to turn flirty and sexual. She then says she guarantees she can make me LDK in the private rooms and i ask her how she's gonna back it up if she cant? She said she would work something out, while rubbing my inner thigh at the bar. Lets go then. Paid her and the bouncer and Riley leads me into the the 2nd to last booth. The minute I sit down i expect a regular lapper, hand by my sides, and body slides, but boy was I wrong. Riley before she's even started to get naked she whispers "You funny and not creepy, lets have some fun" WINNER, WINNER! "The bets on, give it your best shot." I said. She laughs and says "Your on." The dance starts off like most except she's naked immediately. While grinding on my lap she starts to unbutton my shirt and bites my chest. "Your turn" she says, I happily start sucking on one to the better pair of tits I've seen in a club in a while. While i take my turn she keeps grinding and then stands up and puts the kitty in my face, when she comes close I tell her i want a taste of that too, but shes says "I'm not that kind of girl." Maybe i judged her to early, sorry you're not a winner, waste of fucking money, its cheaper at a bar to try and get some action, all these thoughts run thru my head. Riley then bites my ear, we LFK, while she grinds then OUT OF NOWHERE reaches into my pants, rubs my cock slowly. "What happened to I'm not that kind of girl?" I asked her. "Just wanted to see if I won." She whispers and giggles. "Your gonna need more than a hand if you wanna win that badly, I know what I need to bust a nut, doesn't mean you cant cum though" I paused waiting for her response. Thinking i fucked up and maybe pushed to hard I laugh quietly and just as I am about to speak she say OK. Riley then takes my hand then starts rubbing her pussy with hers on top guiding me, I gladly take over from there, I slip in a finger or two and tease her like she has been doing to me and with my other hand switch between rubbing her tits and ass. After a couple of minutes she pulls my hand away and licks my fingers then puts nipples right back in my mouth. She finishes the rest of our time by trying her heart out to get me off but couldn't. The bouncer then knocks and say times up, she says ok, as I stand up and button my shirt up, she reaches back down my pants and feels around/rubs and says " just double checking." I told her, she could check all she wanted and that Im gonna count that as cheating if she "checks" any longer. As we walk out back to the bar she say she will be back. Thinking i just got suckered, Im ready to call it quits she returns and say come have a smoke, I dont smoke, Riley say keep me company. standing outside she says slips me her number for some OTC fun.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Got a BBBJ at the Memphis Platinum Plus 90 minutes after a bust by the vice squad.
  • baconator
    8 years ago
    I come back after like 2 or 3 years away, and I still remember shadowcat's story about the vice squad bust. I love this place. First for me, I almost panicked. Hadn't planned on extras, was gonna finish up the night with a 15 minute "champagne room" for 80 bucks. Beats the hell out of $40 per song... Anyways, I ask her about touching, she says "you just tell me if I've gone too far" as she starts fumbling with my belt and zipper. Before my brain could fully process this, she's got me in her mouth, going to town on me. The panicking part? It was the end of the night. I'd just plopped down $80 on what I thought would just be a lap dance, only big bill left in my pocket was another 20, and here I am getting a blowjob without any discussion of money or tips or nothing. Thankfully I found enough ones in my pockets to leave her with a $40 tip, and she wasn't upset with it!!!!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Platinum Plus Columbia September 2014, girl tells me if I buy champagne room I can do whatever I want, round 1 was lame just a lot of choking at tits sucking and fingering, it was just about over when she said. "Damn, you didn't even try to fuck me!" Round 2 got a lot more interesting and got me hooked on PP for a while. I still go shopping around but in the last few months I haven't been that successful with strippers
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Large north Miami club. You know the one. People on here said they got bbbjcim so I started asking for that. The third girl said ok. She was very nervous. Said it was her first time and I believed her. But she did the job.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've told the story here before. 17th birthday, Fort Erie club, a couple of hours of sex in the back room with a pretty little Vietnamese girl. Paid for by my friends. I've never looked back.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    First time was in a club in upstate NY long before I ever heard of TUSCL and really before the internet. It was dead of winter, below zero outside and I was passing through the area. I stopped in this hole in the wall working man's club(think smaller version of H8) (3 or 4 dancers) for a beer on the way to my hotel. I was sitting and watching the show when this moderately cute blonde spinner sits down with me gives me the local version of what I now know as the Henry's handshake and after a while asks me if I want a private dance. We go to a tiny booth where she gets naked, does a very high two way contact dance including putting her bald pussy up to my face, then towards the end of the second song asks if I want another song & whispers her menu in my ear. I was a little taken aback but settle on a bj. She proceeds and it is a little awkward since the room is tiny and I had long underwear on due to the extreme cold outside. This was a working man's club so the long johns did not bother her. Very nice BBBJCIMWS especially since my GF at the time with her below the waist 70's forest always wanted but seldom if ever gave head and never to completion. Fond memories!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    I remember the first time. It was at this little go go bar that was very loose on enforcing under age reg. I was really young (19), and this young dancer (about my age) who was really drunk and kept telling me she thought I was cute. Next thing I knew she had talked me into a private dance. Now, I had had a couple of dances before that, but nothing ever happened (just some rub and grind). Well, she got me back there, closed the door and in her drunken slurred voice flat out said "well, you gonna fuck me or what?". Well, I did, and if I remember correctly I only lasted about a minute or so (was really excited, and young). Afterwards we sat at the bar for a while and talked. We tried to set up a real date but just were never able to work it out. Worse thing was she gave me her number but I lost it and next time I stopped by I was told she had quit (I was told her parents had found out she was dancing and made her get a regular job) so was never able to meet up with her again.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I'll never forget the time we were getting a LD and the stripper went down on mrs sea for a few seconds. That's also the same night mrs sea told the stripper she could take me in her mouth. It wasn't much and in reality was pretty tame stuff but it was a pre-cursor of where we were headed.
  • James1557
    8 years ago
    On only my second visit to a strip club - admittedly in Prague - the girl took my shirt off and plainly considered that her task was to get me off - albeit without removing my trousers - which she did very effectively. As you can imagine, I was hooked, even though extras are impossible to get in almost all strip clubs in my home country (UK).
  • big_d_2011
    8 years ago
    First time at PP Columbia. I go to the back for a lap dance and the guy beside me is getting a hand job with two girls. My dancer waits until they finish to start and she is giving me a handjob the first 30 seconds of the song. I didn't ask etc...she just went for it. I have never went further than that ITC.
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    An Hawaiian girl in my favorite club said that she'll do anything. I tested her: "Fuck?" We did, with the rubber that she supplied.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Mine was years ago in a now closed club up in Everett WA. A avg looking stripper had hit it off with me a couple of visits. She was a white girl. I came in at lunch. Place was dead. She took me back to the vip. I was thinking I was gonna get a dance. Next thing I knew, she unzipped me and suck my black dick until I was cumming in her mouth. Her name was Spice. Not that pretty or smart. Ended up getting a bad boob job but she loved getting dicked in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion