tuscl

Strippers who get FUCKED FOR MONEY and have JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS

I believe that there are strippers out there who get FUCKED FOR MONEY while at the same time have JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS. I don't know how much these JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS know about their stripper girlfriends getting PAID FOR SEXUAL ACTS. If there are any stripper who PERFORM SEXUAL ACTS FOR MONEY and have JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS then let's hear from you

6 comments

• ReportRL2Cops
    21 years ago
    RL needs to be brought to the attention of law enforcement. He exibits all the traits of a serial murderer/rapist. I urge everyone who reads this to send a complaint or report to the Houston police. RL needs to be removed from general society, he is criminaly insane. PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You report him annonomously by US mail if you want. Or you can send an email or make a phone call. If enough of us take action it will make a difference. In closing I will repeat PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES.

You can reort him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department
    1200 Travis Street
    Houston TX 77002

or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180

Please report him asap and help save lives!
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    why doesn't anyone want to add to this?
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    That's an interesting line
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    How much do the JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS know?
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    Now that the thread has come back to life
  • Kingpin
    21 years ago
    RL, the scenario you gave describes 99% of all dancers. However, you can't expect them to come clean here and admit they are whores. It's just not going to happen. It would be nice to get some honesty for change but I wouldn't hold my breath. Fortunately guys are starting to wise up and realize that dancers treat their pussy like the grocery store treats coupons. Buy a dance, get a blowjob. Buy two dances and get your nuts licked. It's pretty much universal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion