tuscl

Not disappointed after all

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Not disappointed after all

This is in follow up to my Disappointment thread. I'm too high to provide a link.

Sometimes we are too quick to judge strippers as selfish, self entitled, self absorbed bitches. Especially when they don't show for a date.

So I was really pissed with my new girl last night. By the way, her name is 18.

I was really pissed. I was positive that she was on a drug fueled adventure with her friends. I was wrong. Mostly wrong.

She showed today for afternoon delight. I was shocked. Would've bet that I'd never see her again.

Turns out she had a horrid night and couldn't possible see me. What she said is the truth not SS. I know how to judge the truthfulness of a witness, and I cross examined her. It was the usual stripper adventure, drugs, cops, sex, etc but she was under tremendous pressure. She was guilty of being a horrible communicator. Nothing new there. But she really did want to see me and she really could not.

So, no time for a long story but the sex was soooo good. Everything that I had imagined, and a little more. She's beautiful. And soooo young. Amazing. And she's a stoner. Fuck yeah. Somehow I keep finding them.

Note she's not a DS. At least not yet. She still handled last night wrong. But the looks, personality, and sex are all DS level quality. And Subra I'm very demanding in applying DS standards. you know that if you've read my stories. A girl must do all of that to,be considered to be a DS, and this one did it all. Perfect girlfriend experience.

So for now I'm gonna call this girl 18. It's an open question in my mind whether she is truly at DS III level or not quite, so I'm gonna leave that question open for now.

This is the most radical transformation of my view of a dancer ever. She went from potential DS, to hideously unreliable ROB, to at least borderline DS level, in less than 24 hours. Amazing. She's just overwhelmed by life. And by the consequences of bad choices. I could help her so much but I'm not cap'n sav a ho. I know that. But sometimes I feel like being so close to them at this young age is like watching a train speeding out of control. You're afraid it's gonna crash and burn but you never know if it might be brought under control at some point. It's a fun ride but you don't really want to be there if the train crashes. It might be the weed, but that seems like a good analogy.

So sometimes try not to judge them so harshly. Cause you might just be wrong. I was.

And did I mention that the sex was life breathing. So tight. Made her cum. DFKing the whole time. Only 18.

3 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    JS - Thank you for posting your escapades. I live vicariously through them. I'm happy in my relationship and wouldn't trade it for your situation, but it is fun to read.

More power to ya. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone, keep at it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thank goodness she turned out alright - I was losing sleep over that
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shailyn, I knew that you would be concerned. Thank you. That means so much to me. I'm sure chessmaster has also been beside himself with worry
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion