tuscl

Lesbian shows

Asking if anyone knows a place in PA or NJ where I can see a good private lesbo show.
Appreciate it!!

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess ur best bet would b taking 2 willing dancers 2 VIP
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Private - I might recommend getting two P2P girls to go OTC - a private hotel room show could be excellent.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    If you were in LA I'd tell you that a good private lesbian show would be me in a VIP booth with a dancer....but you're not in LA, and THAT kind of show would be waaaaay too expensive for the average PL to be able to watch :D
  • K
    9 years ago
    Go go rama frequently has some on stage and I have taken two willing ladies for a vip. It is cramped with two and the show suffers a bit. OTC is an option as well with the right ladies
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    My wife and I have a date this weekend and I will a real life lesbian show which is still fun, but nothing like it was when I saw my first one live 40 years ago. After hundreds you check the tv to make sure the Celtics and/or Bruins are on so you have something fun to watch if you get bored.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I know in PA it's actually illegal to have any public live sex act, including lesbian action in a strip club. Because of this, most clubs will not advertise it and most are extremely reluctant to even allow it. That being said, find a hole in the wall topless bar and get a bunch of the customers to ask the girls to do it. With enough $ your chances are decent.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Lesbian shows? Hmm...

Well, Ellen is on at 3 p.m. and Rachel Maddow is on at 9 p.m. Oh, and Ellen Page will be on Gaycation at 10 p.m.

Ellen Page is kinda hot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvAf9vwQ54/
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    ^^^ great post! Very well said!
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    If you were wiling to go to wv and these two girls I knew were still stripping then I could point you in there direction they did a whip cream show together and ended up having lesbian sex. Though at least the one wasn't very good looking she was ok but nothing great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion