tuscl

Best time in Dallas.

fucata
Florida
I'll be in town during the week next week for a couple of days. Where should I go for an Extra Fun time?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Extras are not big in Dallas - the most popular club in Dallas is Baby Dolls (Dallas location *not* Ft Worth) - but no extras unless you run into a very very risque dancer but def not the norm - I'd be very careful about VIP in Baby Dolls and having the dancer insinuate of "fun" b/c i don't think it will happen even in VIP.

Buck's Ft Worth seems to be getting pretty good reviews and I "think" extras can be had there - there is also a Buck's Dallas which is kinda new but the Dallas location seems lame per the reviews.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is probably one of the most popular clubs in the entire country. If you've never been you have to go.

Just watch yourself in the parking lot
    http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Interesting dude

Member since 2003.
    Zero reviews
    Zero comments

Why now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ maybe he was taking a long nap?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe he was recently released by Al Qaeda
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Forgot his password?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    he's a very slow typer
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    He's what you guys call a lurker
  • fucata
    9 years ago
    ive posted a few times but account got deleted. Haven't been to clubs in a while. But looking for some fun. Not a lurker, but not very active lately.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not presently active and no reviews in 13 years of membership. But reads the discussions without participating in them, and asks for free advice to have some fun. Isn't that exactly what a lurker is?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Good find MoHead - reminds me of my buddy that was in Houston last month bragging about getting a blowjob and only having to spend $800 in the club that night. I told him what I did in Detroit for $225 (including a drink, cover and valet) and he was speechless.

Detroit boys don't know how good they have it!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn, and you think I overpay for sex? I haven't spent $1,500 in a club ever I don't think, not even on a DS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I guess that's what can happen when one rushes things
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If fucata said he was a dancer, he would get more love.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I can see how popular Baby Dolls is, but why is this so, and especially if it is not high mileage. Is it just because they hire as many dancers as possible? And if they do this, then it will always be hard to regulate them, as the competition will be so stiff. So if they keep packing in as many girls as possible, then it will become maximum mileage.

So what is it that makes the place so well liked?

SJG
  • fucata
    9 years ago
    Not LE but I love how suspicious and paranoid some of u are. I posted a few times years ago, but the site had a system crash and all my posts were lost... Nothing spectacular anyway. The church in Memphis, a one-off in Evansville, IN.

Haven't been to many since then and definitely nothing worthy of a review. Thanks for the help anyway.
  • fucata
    9 years ago
    Will be in Dallas next week and looking for the best "investment" of my time and $$$$.
    Thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Report back on how it went.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion