Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Scary looking bitch.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm glad I never met "it" when I lived in Florida. AAAARRRGGHHHHH !!!

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Looks like one of those troll dolls.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

She had potential before the tats on face and crazy hair.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Whoa!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"She had potential before the tats on face and crazy hair"

I totally agree. This takes a little imagination, but if you picture her in her early 20's before the tats and her bad hair - I bet she had a cute face.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree. Before the tats and hair - she was probably cute. I'm guessing - before the drug addiction too...

Anyone find it ironic a stabbing victim is taken to bayonet point medical center for treatment?

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

That's why they call it Bayonet Point. They specialize in stabbings. You stab em we slab em !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Haha. I missed that. Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She looks rough and tough like a dude - I wonder if she's a butch lesbo?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

He looks plenty butch to me. I wonder what she looks like ITC though.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Great bone structure but obviously has no pride in her appearance for the general public. Pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement