Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sex with a 60-year-old is simply awesome,' says wife 33-years his junior.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So basically I'm awesome. :)

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

A 27 year old girl finally figuring out what us over 50 have always known!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shit, I'd do her.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And, shadowcat, you are far beyond awesome. You are a superstar of the superstars. LOL

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I have only been fucking 19-25 year olds for the past 7 years or so. I haven't had any complaints yet. They love us older guys because we know how to please a woman. These young guys are all about "Slam Bam Thank You Mam" !

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

You're way past 60, my friend! But then, so am I. :(

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

You'll do anything nearly breathing!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clubber - You've met Gwen ?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hey !! Gwen was a babe, when I was fucking her. You know I did, my friend !!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Clubber, I do have standards !! NO FAT CHICKS !! I admit to a few in my younger, hornier days. That was then, this is now. The babe that shadowcat has a link to, is sufficiently, IMO, fuckable !!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Shadowcat, my conclusion would be that you might have been awesome 14 years ago :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

I just know OF Gwen. Not even where said fucking occurred.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement