tuscl

Tigress Woods

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Have you seen Tiger Woods' niece?

She looks like Tiger with tits

Some say she's hot but I'm not gay enough to think so.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=tig…

9 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    she does look like Daddy Woods. Creepy. She's probably married too. To some people, as long as she has tits and pussy. Whatever helps them jizz at night I suppose.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Eerie
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She looks like a cute girl. Probably cause Tiger looks like one also
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'd pick this one up from your discard pile MH. Healthy, nice skin, shapely, what's not to like? Lots of women have faces that resemble those of their male relatives. As long as the resemblance isn't due to facial hair, not a problem for me. Tiger doesn't have a high-testosterone face anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – she looks a bit butch – but if I saw her in a bikini I may change my mind.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Tiger Woods with tits is not a good visual.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    All the times I've seen her, not once has the thought of her looking like Tiger crossed my mind. Plenty of other thoughts have.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Wow, weird..... Looking at her from the chin down and then looking from her chin up get two different reactions from little hugh. And face it guys, we generally look at the tits, the ass and the legs first.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually - I did not notice it was a slide show and had only looked at the first pic; in some of the other pics where she has her hair down she looks pretty cute.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion