Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

2 girls can be fun. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The blonde on the left looks familiar...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Was that you @ Follies

:)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

I think I would need some structure to the multiple girl sessions.

SJG

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Two girls are fun - especially to watch in this way.

I'm happy to work one girl - as if I'm not performing - the risk is only that I'm letting one girl down!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If it's P4P no issue w/ not performing – just let them do the work.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

No, I like to be good to girls sexually.

If it is P4P that makes no difference.

SJG

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

It is Jesse Jane and Riley Steele

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I thought one resembled Jesse Jane. She always seemed to be quite energetic!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Good point Papi. The only way the P4P girls should be disappointed is if they get a smaller tip.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Negative. Sex effects both women and men deeply. That there is money involved needn't make any difference.

Because I treat all women like civilians is why I get such mind blowing sessions in AMPs.

:)

SJG

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If all goes according to plan, I may be in that position tomorrow night.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I actually had two dancers back in the V.I.P. together and it ended somewhat like this. The first girl really got into it with lots of slurpy licking of everything and the deep throating. The other girl got naked and started to play with herself until she looked down at the first girl going to town and said "damn girl!" and then got down on her knees and began to help out. Except for the faces of these two it looked about the same. Good times!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

For me, I probably would not want two girls in a P4P situation. Need to know them better, and not be concerned about "money's worth" issues.

SJG

Rosicrucian Mysteries, Max Heindel, Oceanside California youtube.com

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That is a great story bvino! It must have felt great - and I'm sure the view was incredible too!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement