tuscl

Keeping a Stiff Upper Lip

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

2 weekends prior to the Miami meet I went on a bit of a SC bender where I did 6 visits on a Fr – Su – thus I was not in huge mood to SC the weekend of the Miami meet but nevertheless really enjoyed my fellow PLs’ company.

But being in the SC environment got me horny so the next night I hit a UHM black dive that makes the black-dive JS69, Rech, and I, visited, look like a Vegas club – i.e. the spot I hit on Sat night is a dive of dives.

Anyway – not that it’s the norm – but on a couple of occasions I have fucked right at the bar in this spot with custies to my right and left (it’s a small club w/ only floor-dances around the bar; no LD area).

So on this Sat eve one night after the Miami meet I visit this dive and see a dancer I had not seen in about a year.

We chit chat for about 5 minutes and then she gets down to biz to giving me some VHM dances – even b/f the dances and thru the first dance; she was reaching into my commando shorts and getting acquainted w/ little Papi – by the beginning of the 2nd-song she had my rock-hard dick out of my right short’s leg and she expertly put a hat-on (it fit perfectly so I assume it was a petite sized condom).

Anyway – she was facing while she was taking little-Papi out of his cubby-hole and had her body against me facing me while putting the hat-on – she then turns around and w/ her right hand grabs little Papi by the shaft and in goes the Papi banana into the tailpipe (put me in from behind doggy style but in the pussy not the a-hole).

The ebony providing this superior service was in her early 30s and was a light-skinned Jamaican chick and very stacked and pretty short (maybe 5”1 at the most and maybe even below 5”0 – natural full D’s; and a full ass but not huge).

Anyway – she is really riding little Papi while I’m sitting on my barstool – I always turn my barstool sideways so the PL to my right is behind me and the PL to my left view’s is blocked b/c she is standing in b/w me and him – so we have sorta a bit of privacy.

Anyway – Jamaican chick is really getting into-it as if she needed some dick and is fucking the shit out of little Papi.

I can often last pretty-long and sometimes not even cum when wearing a condom (depending on how horny I am and how good she is) – and the fact there’s people all around kinda keeps me from concentrating and thus cumming.

But Jamaica ebony is short, tight, and shallow, and actually makes me feel big inside her and her pussy it supa-tight around little Papi – after 3 songs of her fucking me like it was aggressive grinding I fucking bust like I haven’t busted in a while which I kinda didn’t expect w.r.t. to similar experiences at this dive b/f – but since we were kinda “in pubic” and the bartender was basically a foot-away from us, I did not want to make it obvious I had busted and was just sitting there motionless tightly hanging-on to the bar-top with my right hand trying to control my convulsions and “keeping a stiff upper lip”.

The nut-bust subsided but not my complete erection and Jamaican ebony kept thrusting away w/ her tight pussy on little Papi until I had to stop – IDK if she busted herself but I did feel some of her cuchie juice on the inside of my lap.

Anyway – just another day – another nut – thank goodness for strip-clubs and the immediate gratification they provide !!!

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Well Papi - You have out done me and I'm actually happy to say that because I want no part of what you did. LOL.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So that's what a VHM club is like!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes, JamesSD, some of our cities are like that. If you can't get FS in a Detroit area club, you aren't trying. Miami is like that, too.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I hate to ask, but how much did you tip her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ she said my dick was so good that she wasn't charging me
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL – I gave her $120 for about 5 $10 floor dances although except for the first song she was “more than dancing”.

I have gotten away w/ paying $80 and 4 songs but usually will pay b/w $100 and $120 b/c I don’t like to low-ball people – and $100 to $120 is actually not low-balling in these types of clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… So that's what a VHM club is like …”

Well – more like what a UHM club looks like
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    This reminds me of the old days of VHF and UHF on tv's. I could never remember if the low channels were VHF or UHF.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    VHF = Very High Frequency

UHF - Ultra High Frequency
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That's excellent! It is hotter when there's a bit of risk and doing it out in the open is excellent. I've found many of the filthy northern New Jersey clubs are now gone - and I miss the good dirty anything goes clubs.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi - that is awesome! I have to find my way to Miami soon!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ Cashman:

I’ve never been, but from reading the reviews, the dive I went to down here in Miami looks very similar to what I read of Vic’s.

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Thanks Papi! I appreciate that reference - as I've heard Vic's is a place where most anything goes.

Your trip to a black club in Miami sounds like it was a fun time. JS69 described it very well - lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why didn't you take us to this place? I bet the stories would've been even better.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Jee wiz Papi, you seem to be fucking in public a lot lately. T hat or your releasing quite a bit of stories now relating to fucking in public. Fucking right at the bar sure is brazzan and this must be some super chill club if t NOBODY says anything about you fucking a bitch while at a bar. SOMEBODY had to notice that.

I sure wish I could have that but I never seen a club where I could. Closet I got was a hoe whipping out Jimmy and rubbing her ass on my bare dick while she fondled my balls. What's your secret Papi?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Sounds like the Trap am I right Papi.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… Why didn't you take us to this place? I bet the stories would've been even better …”

As I mentioned earlier in the thread; the dive I went to would make the one *we* went to look like SR in Vegas; my dive is not for the faint of heart and the dancers *are* much less attractive (to most) than the girls at the dive we went to.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I would have laughed my ass of if you took Rech & JS to the Trap Lounge without me or Clubber they would have shit their pants.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I haven't been to the trap in 20 years. It was never a nice club, but it sounds like it has changed quite a bit since then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I wouldn't say it's nice now either - kinda a dive of dives with often older curvy black dancers that are not necessarily lookers but are curvy in the right places w/ big tits and asses (I have reviewed the club).
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Yes. I meant that while it wasn't exactly nice it wasn't nearly the dive that it sounds like it is now. It was popular with the biker crowd back then. Usually about 10 dancers and 2 would be 7+. Not a AA club then either. Mileage was better than average back then too.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I not sure what that part of town was like 20 years ago but now it's heavily black.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Excellent story Papi. Thanks for sharing.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Yes. The town was black back then too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion