Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Denver Broncos

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Move over Tom Brady, there's a new crybaby in town

When things don't go his way, he just makes like a tree

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmdao

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You know, my friends have been talking up Newt all season. In the playoffs, and pre-Super Bowl I thought he was alright, I was willing to accept he's not a total douche. That is, until I saw how he acted when things didn't go his way yesterday. That combined with him constantly celebrating touchdowns 2 years ago in games he was down 21 points and still lost he's a total douche. An African-American quarterback of that caliber should have so many endorsements he could easily make more in endorsements that he makes on his NFL salary in a year. But nope, everyone knows he's a douche too, so like MC Hammer, they can't touch him.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^He makes the 2nd most endorsement money in the NFL (10 mil a year). Peyton Manning is number one.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^^I think you might want to fact check that

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Looks like Cam's going to be endorsing Kleenex Tissues

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

mikeya After that little display Sunday night Cams not even going to get an endorsement deal from Depends.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Larry,

You better discount double check that

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

MVP Cam

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

"The Broncos blitzed too hard...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

@Motorhead- I actually just heard it on TV the other day, I think Rodgers is 3 or 4. Newton has some big sponsors: Gatorade, Beats by Dre, Under Armour, just to name to few. I know Rodgers has State Farm, but what else?

The reason Cam left the interview because across the hall a Denver Broncos player was doing a interview, and he was trashing Newton. Cam could hear it, that interview was going on at the same time of his. Look it up.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Earlier this season Cam Newton responded to his critics about his touchdown celebrations by saying, "If they don't want me to celebrate, then keep me out of the endzone." I was happy the Denver Broncos obliged him.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jacob

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement