tuscl

Denver Broncos

Monday, February 8, 2016 6:09 PM

15 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Move over Tom Brady, there's a new crybaby in town When things don't go his way, he just makes like a tree
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lmdao
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You know, my friends have been talking up Newt all season. In the playoffs, and pre-Super Bowl I thought he was alright, I was willing to accept he's not a total douche. That is, until I saw how he acted when things didn't go his way yesterday. That combined with him constantly celebrating touchdowns 2 years ago in games he was down 21 points and still lost he's a total douche. An African-American quarterback of that caliber should have so many endorsements he could easily make more in endorsements that he makes on his NFL salary in a year. But nope, everyone knows he's a douche too, so like MC Hammer, they can't touch him.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^He makes the 2nd most endorsement money in the NFL (10 mil a year). Peyton Manning is number one.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^I think you might want to fact check that
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Looks like Cam's going to be endorsing Kleenex Tissues
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    here is a link for you Cams not even in the top 5 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    mikeya After that little display Sunday night Cams not even going to get an endorsement deal from Depends.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Larry, You better discount double check that
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    MVP Cam [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "The Broncos blitzed too hard...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Motorhead- I actually just heard it on TV the other day, I think Rodgers is 3 or 4. Newton has some big sponsors: Gatorade, Beats by Dre, Under Armour, just to name to few. I know Rodgers has State Farm, but what else? The reason Cam left the interview because across the hall a Denver Broncos player was doing a interview, and he was trashing Newton. Cam could hear it, that interview was going on at the same time of his. Look it up.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Earlier this season Cam Newton responded to his critics about his touchdown celebrations by saying, "If they don't want me to celebrate, then keep me out of the endzone." I was happy the Denver Broncos obliged him.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jacob
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion