tuscl

Scam or real?

I checked emails for the last few days. One of them has a pic and a message supposedly from a Russian girl looking to exchange info. She claimed she got my information and email from a dating wen site. I did not know any of those sites shared emails.
Scam? I think so since scammers have been trying to get more of my info for some time now. Have any of you guys who signed up for free basic profiles on those online dating sites gotten a few of these emails?

Last year I got some obvious fake emails from "girls" looking to hook up supposedly but they were all super hot and usually topless. Those are easier to spot as fake than the more crude posts that seem more like a real person without a pic that looks as professional as the topless ones I saw last year.

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    dating web site, stupid autocorrect did it again.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Looks fishy. Maybe larryfisherman can help fish things out
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Who knows? Could be real. Could also be a serial rapist or murderer.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Exchange what kind of info?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Send it to your trash folder, block the e-mail address and forget about it. It's 100% scam.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think you're right. The odds of it being real are probably a lot less than Hillary's chance of winning all 6 coin tosses in Iowa. I read those odds were 1 in 64 or 1.6%. I think my odds are even less especially since I do not have anyone fixing things for me as far as I know.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Dating websites would not last long giving out people's email addresses. 100% scam.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Did juice hack your account again?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    even if it was real, it's probably human traffickers sending that spam. At best it's just a regular scam. I'd trash it.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    So many of those russian bride sites are scams. It's like a needle in a haystack find a legit one.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Hey, if you hunt sharks, you the man! Go for it! Can't be scared of a little scammer, or are you?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you have to ask yourself "scam or real," then it's a scam.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    its a scam to join their garbage sites. Its called phishing. That should have been sent to your spam folder. don't open those because those are lies. If you aren't familiar with the dating site it's definitely a scam and phishing. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's fake. I wound up when I was 14 talking to a bot who I thought was a real woman who moved near me. Luckily for me, I was a teenager so I had no credit information to give away or use on her dating site. Just throw it away pal, don't bother with it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I thought it was a scam but thought I would post it here in case some of you thought my chances were as good as Hillary's at winning all 6 coin tosses in the Iowa primary. However I don't have the ability to fix or rig anything so my odds are normal everyday odds. Responding to scams would be like feeling the Bern, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion