tuscl

Things to do in NYC

crazyjoe
Colorado

This is great fun! Only two problems with it.

1. Trashes the base on your snowboard. Make sure you use your early/late season board.

2. I almost got arrested doing something similar

Good times in the snow never end. I once got pulled over while towing a guy in a kiyak.

Dont fuck with crazy

https://youtu.be/qRv7G7WpOoU

8 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    I wish I decided to be brave and go outside that day....but the trains weren't working and I live in queens. So I was stuck roaming jamaica and nearby towns on foot. What a long day that was.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes. They got the coastguard all the way to lake Dillon. One hell of a trip for them though. They had to carry their boats up the mountains
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

We always called it urban kayaking
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    YEEHAA!! Now that's doing the city that never sleeps !!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Back in the day when people weren't pussies about the weather we would take an old set of skis; the tow rope from my boat; attach ot to the trailer hitch of a buddies pickup and go street skiing. We did it before the plows ht so we could get powder shots and we would slalom onto people's lawns in our rural area. Video brought back memories, but damn, it didn't seem fun without serious speed and lawn ornaments to avoid.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^ back in the old days when we weren't pussies we never used skis or a tow rope in Brooklyn we just grabbed the back of a bus and skied in our keds ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For me, so long as Chris Christie has not closed any bridges to keep me out, it would start with Sights in Newark and Vic's in Irvington. Then there is also a black dive in Hempsted on Long Island.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion