tuscl

Italian raviews

crazyjoe
Colorado
Roger Eddie
4 months ago
Food is great but the service is even better. Last time my waitress was so friendly and prompt with food and drinks. She even took me in the back room and let me slap her jugs around. I was so pleased She told me sausage was her favorite! I highly recommend!

This is an actual google raview of an Italian resturant i ate at. I asked them what this is all about. Several employees mentioned the name of one waitress. I met that waitress tonite. Huge tits blonde. Fucken funny. She denied ever doing anything like that...ya right! I gave her shit.

I did tell her to make some money with that deal. If anyone comes in and asks for that special she should tell them it is cash only $100 tip minimum. She could take them to the back and have one of the cooks push him out the door.

She was laughing her ass off when she went and huddled in the corner with her waitress friends. They were all laughing and point at me

Shit! I love it when hot girls point and laugh at me....

Crazyassjoe

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If you want to know the exact resturant pm me. I am taking a percentage like a boss. Thosse tits may be worth it guys
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Do they have chacken fangers on the kids menu?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I thank they do. You can get milk right from the tap there
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    What kind of juice do they have?

OJ? Apple? Grapefruit?
    Do they have sippy cups?
    How about Capri Sun?

Man, I love me some Italian women though. They are my kryptonite.

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Lamborghinis are much improved since the Audi merger a few years ago (despite them having Audi trim bits), but I still prefer Ferraris for both style and abilities.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Do they have Four Loko available? Lol

Man I wish I never knew Italian food existed, then I'd never have to exercise - I guess that's an even trade off.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit. They dont have Four Loko here. We gots the weed bus though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion