Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Joke of the day

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two gay guys and two leabians race agsi st each other from New York to LA. Who wins? The guys or girls?

Let me know in the comments. I will post my answer later today

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I feel in love with a stripper but I fell outa that shit quicker-T roll hustlin gang

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

That's a old one, but still funny. Since I'm a LGBT supporter, I'll refrain. ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Well. What was the answer? I'm thinking it has something to do with the lesbians lapping each other.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

We want instant gratification. Don't be a tease.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

The girls won...

The girls went 69 all the way or another answer they went lickety split.

The guys were still back in New York packing their shit

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

heheheh, that's funny

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Bahahahaha love it!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

They are bicoastal

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Very good

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement