Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tuesday Morning Truck Ride: Babes

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I usually don't post shit like this, but I was watching a video showing a guy beat the shit out of a new aluminum F150 with a sledgehammer, and this video was linked below. Kinda looks like a typical Phoenix type stripper, I like that look!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I drove the Baja 1,000 back in the 60's but my co pilot did not look anything like her. :)

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•
Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She looks good all airbrushed up!

You know juice and crazyjoe are rubbing one out to that right now

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Nice rack!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I need to get out to phoenix if this a typical stripper there:)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Gisele has been a web model for years.....here she is nakie on a motorcycle

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement