tuscl

BDSM Clubs

Sunday, January 17, 2016 5:49 AM
So I was browsing Eros and ventured into the BDSM realm where I came across ads for a local BDSM club. While being dominated is not something I'm interested in at all, this club does have the option of hiring a sub and being able to be in the dominant role. A little different from my usual club scene, but something I'm definitely curious about and will definitely try within the next few weeks. Anybody have any experience with this type of club?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There is a local club that has a dungeon room. It's mostly intended for the strippers to top the customers, but one sub dancer offered to let me "have my way with her" there one time. The $400 cost put me off though. I offered to take her out to a more private location, but she declined. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm always up for a little -- or a lot -- of domination. I don't do the BDSM clubs, mostly because I don't see the point. I feel like it's more private, less expensive, far fewer rules (most professional subs will not let you have sex with them) and I can get a 100x hotter girl, if I just do this with a stripper. Many if not most have a submissive bent, and if I can get her OTC and trusting me a bit, this kind of play is definitely in the cards. If you dig this kinda thing, there's nothing like seeing your ATF tied up, clothespins on her pussy and nipples, her ass cherry-red from her spanking, on her knees and calling you master. I have all kinds of fun activities, one of the first things I do is train her in various positions. If I say "Down", she gets on her knees, legs spread, hands behind her back, mouth open. I'll leave it to your imagination what the command "worship" does :) I have maybe $100 invested in enough toys to keep things fun and interesting -- obviously nothing like the way a full BDSM dungeon would have, but I'm not going to use 90% of the stuff in a professional dungeon anyway. I'm not discouraging you, you should try it out for sure. But don't rule out domination play while OTC. Many if not most strippers I've met will indulge in submissive play, to some level or other.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Subraman: I have a bag with the crop, cat, clamps, rope, cuffs, candles, etc. And FWIW, I've found clothespins to be too much for some first timers. Adjustable clamps seem to work better to get them used to it. :) Though, lately the hard part has been finding someone who *actually* likes it, rather than just going through the motions.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    george: excellent point on the clothespins. I actually take out the springs and stretch them ... they are very beginner-suitable. That said, there's plenty of other fun things -- humiliation, corporal, obedience -- to do! -->"Though, lately the hard part has been finding someone who *actually* likes it, rather than just going through the motions." I haven't found that difficult at all. I mean, during a lapdance, all the girls will giggle along with a little spanking, that's just acting for sure. But I'm more skeptical that a girl will take, for example, even a moderate pussy spanking, or even moderate nipple pinching, or those clothespins, or getting tied up (although I don't do inescapable bondage w/ beginners), and don't even get me started on the humiliation aspects, if she's not at least somewhat into it. I can't imagine any woman who doesn't like it on some level, EVER coming back.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Why was the cook a masochist? He beat the eggs and whipped the cream
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If SJG advocated this shit, you guys would be ripping him to shreds.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    no, but I have done a little BDSM in the LD room of my local club with a baby stripper. She was one with tattoos and a corset. She was able to do some very effective choking (one me). I guessing her pole grip gave her very effective "kung fu grip." It was very nice and effective, IMO. Hurt me, baby. ;-)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I was at the strip club yesterday, and my CF was late in coming in, so I texted her that she was going to get a spanking. She finally makes it in, and eventually we get to the VIP. She sticks out her ass and tells me she's ready for her spanking, but I tell her "that's not where you're getting spanked". She knows what that means, and assumes the position: she sits on my lap facing away, leans back into me so I can reach around and super lightly choke her with one hand (she'll reach her hand up and put it over mine and squeeze if she wants me to choke her harder), spreads her legs and lifts her hips so I can spank her pussy with the other hand. She bucks and moans and yelps. Either she's digging it too, or doing a nice job of acting. Either way, this kind of really light fun scene is something I find it very easy to get strippers to consent to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion