tuscl

Eliminating the competitio

crazyjoe
Colorado
Dancers...

What have you done to eliminate competition of other dancers to protect your money?

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Competition is good, no?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Competition is good, but you definitely need an advantage
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    We have an elegantly, simple solution here in Detroit. Call Tony Giacalone, he'll discuss pricing.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Get a fart cushion and put on her chair before she sits down to talk to the other PLs
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I honestly don't try to fight over customers. If they really want to talk to me I will let them come to me or stop me when its dead. I get annoyed with trying to compete and honestly don't feel like trying to compete and piss off other dancers. (Maybe in too nice but I just hate dealing with the drama of it, sorry tipsy honest.)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Cement shoes instead of stripper heels eliminates competition.

I've actually seen girls fight over good paying customers. Lots of screaming and yelling and hair pulling. lol.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @Warhawk. Yeah I rather not its not worth it and usually its a turnoff anyway
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ good plan
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What about if you tell all the customers that dancer had crabs?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    There's already enough drama in the club. Dancers seeing other dancers as competition just feels into that cycle. I call it variety, not competition. But what do I know? I'm not a dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    1. We had a post from someone a while ago about a Cuban girl who just came over to him and went straight for his cock and never backed off, like the stripper handshake, but taken to its logical limits. She led him away from the bar, and then into a dance booth, all the while keeping at his cock and never talking about money or asking for any sort of agreement.

She guided his hand from being on top of her panties, to being in her panties and to FIV. Then FS ensued. After that he paid her the normal per song rate.

Not much chance for other girls to compete there.

2. Basically just sitting on a guy's lap, stops other competition. We've had some nice posts about girls who did that and then in the dance booth escalated to explosive GFE FS.

3. Jumping on laps and DFKing, as is typically described in Tijuana, doesn't give the other dancers much of a chance.

4. As is described in the USA, especially in Black clubs, girls jumping on laps and licking the guy's neck and nibbling at his ear, basically defying him to kiss her, doesn't give the other girls much chance.

The reason it is not like this much in the SF Bay Area is that there are not enough clubs, because there are too many legal hurdles to opening new ones. The ones we have are worth more for their reputations, than for their current cash flows. So they play it safe. FS is not what gets clubs busted, it is all of the aggressive ways they might promote FS that get the place busted. But these are also the ways that make it more GFE.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion