Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCLer wallanon

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did anyone ever get to meet this PL of mystery – w/ his 211 reviewed clubs I would think he's at the top of reviewed clubs.

His last review was in 2011 and his last discussion-board comment was in 2014 (and apparently he was last on TUSCL in Sept 2015).

Anyone know anything about him – he seems like one serious SCer.

Below is his profile:

Replies (5)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

He's a European that travels to California. I posted yesterday that Hans Gruber died. There ya go.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – I looked thru some of his reviews and saw quite a few of clubs in Switzerland and Hungary – I thought he may have been an American that traveled to Europe but I guess it's the other way around.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Wow we had another celebrity among us and didn't even know it. Who is a celebrity here? Motorhead of course, and I damn guarantee you that Charlie Sheen has an account on here somewhere.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many even minor celebrities might have an account.

Drew Carey, John Goodman, A-Rod, all enjoy strip clubs. It's anonymous. Why not?.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What about Founder? Does he have other user names?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement