Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Terrorists

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Terrorists that have seen bathroom trolls have smelly balls

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Maybe, I'd normally say no, but if they'd be willing to blow up houses and people that I could request...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ this is a real terrorist

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

NO! But terrorists getting their own heads cut off, why absolutely YES!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'll say yes to that little Dead Terrorist puppet guy Jeff Dunham brings out on stage! Yea Achmed!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ that one is hilarious

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I nominate Achmed for terrorist of the year.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I wish all the other terrorists would have the decency to blow themselves up in the practice run like Achmed!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

SILENCE!!! I KILL YOU!

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

This just in: US CAG has successfully rescued 100 ISIS sex slaves, it was reported they were sining "baa ram uuuu".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement