Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guess what i found out today?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I found out that i am a retard! I had a pm that taught me that

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

It said something about spamming? Have no idea...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That's an insult to retards everywhere... Lol.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That person is an idiot. Crazyjoe sounds way better than Retardjoe

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Crazyjoe spamming? No way!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Does this describe you Joe?

High Functioning Retards - Charlie Murphy youtu.be

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

RE: Spamming To: crazyjoe From: juicebox69 10 Hours Ago

Lmfao you retard --Original Message--

I am not familliar with this term either. What does it mean? If you figure it out please let me know

Delete Reply

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao 48

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

crazyjoe is a retard, Juice has Down Syndrome

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement