tuscl

Red Rooster Vegas

Hi All,

I'm taking a solo trip to Vegas, and would like to visit the Red Rooster while I'm there. However, i'd prefer to not be that creepy stalker single guy. Would anyone be interested in attending with me? I'm in town from Sunday Jan 24 Through Saturday Jan 30.

9 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't know adylan365, I think being that creepy single guy is brilliant!

I agree that being that creepy stalker single guy is non-brilliant, so all you need to do is commit to not stalking! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The club being referred to is a swinger's club thus why single-guys at these places may be considered creepy.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "The club being referred to is a swinger's club thus why single-guys at these places may be considered creepy."

Makes sense! Are the girls in the place acceptable? I think of swingers are women I wouldn't want to fuck!

That said, I still would be deterred by having others see me as a creep! Embrace your inner creep my friend! ;)

If you're in Vegas alone why not get a hooker?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I dunno - call me a homophobe - but asking strangers to go with you to a swingers club sounds creepier than the alternative
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I dunno - call me a homophobe - but asking strangers to go with you to a swingers club sounds creepier than the alternative"

I'm not sure that it's homophobia! It might just be the perfectly normal fear that you'll hang out with some weird guy that spends time talking about his dachshund or his frogs on the drive to the swingers club! That could be seriously non-brilliant! ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    To O.P.

I know nothing about the Red Rooster but if it's anything like the majority of the swingers clubs I know of (and have been to a few in the past) most do not allow a man to enter by himself, and they certainly won't let you enter with another man. Most men can only gain access with a woman present. If they let any man off the street in by himself then there would be 50 men inside the club and no women, and that doesn't work out too well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that's what I thought too; but I skimmed over a couple of reviews and it seems this club does allow single-dudes to enter.
  • lotsoffun201
    9 years ago
    Yes, they allow single males. I've been there quite a few times, mostly with a companion. Many of the single males are creepy walking around with their cock in hand. Most of the women and couples are over 50. A good portion overweight, but like anything else every now and again you find something worth watching, and as a single once in a while you get lucky.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like being a single guy. I don't think I'm a creepy stalker, but I can't guarantee that some people might not see me that way.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion