tuscl

Getting Off At A Club - Maryland DC/Bmore/NOVA area

Okay, I'm a strip club virgin and I have recently become interested in going to some. I know I am going to want to go the private dance route but here is my question, I want to cum. If I am going to go I want the dance to make me cum. Handjob, bj, whatever but I want to cum. How common is this really? I am thinking of going to the Prince Georges County area of Maryland, maybe up around Bmore, Are there any clubs where this is more common?

10 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    What you're asking for is illegal.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you copper
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Read the club reviews in your area. Laws vary widely throughout the USA.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Yes, do read the reviews. Then take all of them with a grain of salt because as the fine print on this website reads "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction." 8o)
  • trickystick
    9 years ago
    If you've never had extras in a strip club before, you're unlikely to get them anytime soon. But once you do get them for the first time, it's like a red light goes on and you'll get them more frequently after that. Good luck, but sorry that it's kind of a catch 22.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If I knew I would tell you. Fuck these hos. Why some on here are hellbent on protecting them I have no idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AFAIK forget about DC and VA; PGC perhaps.

Do you like black dancers; white dancers; or does not matter?
  • lufewit9
    9 years ago
    @papi I like black dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Ebony Inn seems to be a popular AA club and has a VIP room where I'm pretty-sure you can get “the affection” you are seeking.

Harley Riders (AA) also has a VIP but the talent there seems to be more miss than hit.

Fuego is also very popular (Latinas and AAs) but probably a bit more expensive – I'm pretty sure they have a VIP but not sure how many dancers may be down.

If you are a rook; best to not rush-in b/c you can and will be ripped-off by these chicks – I'd say go-in slow; get a few dances; until you get a lay of the land; no need to try and hit a home-run your first time there – try to know how much things cost b/c if you are there all hard-up you will leave with an empty wallet and a hard-dick.

You can probably get everything from a hand-job to sex (take condoms with you if you wanna fuck b/c often times the girls are not prepared).

Trying hitting Ebony Inn on an early eve around 7 or 8 pm (dayshift there is now till 10 pm since they now don't open till 5:30 pm but takes longer for the club to get going).

Read some reviews; you can either pay the low one-month fee to get TUSCL VIP to read the reviews or go to a club, review it, and then write a good review of your visit and get a free one-month TUSCL VIP.

Ebony Inn I think is $5 floor-dances dances b/f 10 pm and maybe $10 in VIP or whatever you negotiate w/ the dancer.

Harley Riders dance price is a bit more tricky b/c they seem to have rules about dances only being in VIP.

Fuego I think it's $10 dances on the floor and probably $20 in VIP or w/e you negotiate w/ the dancer.

I've never been to these clubs but keep up w/ the reviews – you can read the reviews and maybe PM some reviewers that seem to know the club well and get their advice.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    If you just want to blow it - go get yourself some liquidlapdance. But your mostly paying for it - and like all say - read reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion