Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Upper Decker

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone ever done an upper decker at a strip club

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Upper decker is a weapon of terror, and should only be used on people who deserve it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I had to google this. It is worse than I first thought

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

I didn't do it at a strip club.... But did it back in college at a house party where these guys were being dicks.... After I did it I found out it was a bunch of girls house party. Two of the four guys being dicks were boyfriends two of the 6 girls who lived there... OOOPSSS... Oh well stop dating assholes. HAHA

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I googled it too. Never heard of it before.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Is that like leaving a urinal deuce for the chronically non-brilliant?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Never heard of it, never done it, never even conceived of doing something like this.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hahaha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement