Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No white Christmas for Atlanta

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just looked at the forecast for Christmas day. A high of 75 and a low of 62. No complaints from me. :)

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Is a white Christmas even a reasonable expectation there? :)

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Sweet! Shorts to Follies for the rest of the year.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

No big deal.

No white Christmas in Detroit either.

It's supposed to be 60 degrees here Wednesday and in the 50's Thursday and Friday.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Shadowcat knows that on any given winter day, Atlanta can be relatively warm or in worst case situations, have an ice storm move through. A few years back, I drove up from South Florida in to Atlanta to catch a flight out to Seattle. The day I drove up Atlanta got several inches of snow. I called shadowcat, he told me not to come up as the metropolitan area was basically shut down. They don't have the snow removal equipment Northern cities have. I told shadowcat I'd make it and I did. In Washington state, I stayed in Seattle for the most part and ranged across the state snow skiing at a few resorts. I went to a strip club in Seattle and it was OK for Seattle.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So enjoy, shadowcat, as warhawks said, we'll be relatively warm up here. No snow for the rest of the year, the weather guys say.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm dreaming of a white pussy....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seems it's above avg temps for many parts of the U.S.

Down here in Miami it's been in the 80s which is warmer than usual for December.

I contemplated hitting ATL this week Wed – Su but the forecast said it would be in the 30s overnight so I scratched the plans since I often SC late into the eve.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'm dreaming of a pink pussy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I prefer black Christmases

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

even black girls have pink pussies ;)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I heard on tv that winter got canceled. I thought the guy was joking at first.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Black girls have purple pussies

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Is that why black-guys like drinking that purple drink?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

We have Florida winter now. I might turn on my air Tommorrow.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

"Is that why black-guys like drinking that purple drink?"

Correction papi: It's purple DRANK, aka sizzurp, aka purple stuff, aka lean, aka Texas Tea (It's a Texas thing)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement