tuscl

All Greenville South Carolina clubs suck now

Friday, December 11, 2015 8:40 PM
Lust girl's are wearing tape or pasties. I will stay home or visit other cities. Sucks big time. Anyone know if the platinum club in Columbia or Platinum west got those stupid rules too?

13 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    What about Trophy?
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    I don't know about now for platinum west. But I was there on Halloween this year and there was no pasties or wearing no tape with the girl I was with the whole night. I actually had fun the whole night and thought it was gonna be boring. Check out the review for more info. But things could of change since then.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I skipped Trophy. If they are screwing with Lust, Trophy will likely get hit with rules too if not already I assume.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit! Ricky sicks trophy cock
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Trophy is called Scores now
  • jackieclub
    9 years ago
    Damn I was just there Thursday night and they weren't wearing them. What a difference a day makes. If this is going to be permanent it's going to suck. Does anyone know if they are making all the clubs in town do it as well?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I heard a rumor Platinum people might have omplained that other clubs were not wearing pasties. If true, I wish they would have just kept pp closed instead of them causing problems for other clubs. I don't know much about the new rule at lust except it started Friday. I had bad luck. Came home and my Internet was down, apparently problems with century link. AT&T. still gave me access on my iPad. The local phone company sucks. It's not the first time I've had Internet problems. It sounds like I will take along break from visiting strip clubs in Greenville. It's not really a strip club if you can"t see nipples. Seeing a bunch of tape or pasties sucks. I see more online for free. I don't know what Greenville's problem is. I guess they are reverting back to some kind of hick town status going backwards. Dancers will start leaving with less money spent in the clubs.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    All South Carolina are not worth visiting right now. Atl, FL and RI are tops on the east coast.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Yep..ATL Road Trip
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    hmmm Atlanta is just over 2 hours and some from my house with traffic. Do Atlanta clubs require membership to get in or have certain dress codes?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Shark - no dress codes or memberships. I can give you 2 dancer names of girls that worked at the Greenville PP and a third that moved here from Clemson SC.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks shadow. They would probably recognize me if they saw me and worked weekend nights. I have vacation time coming up without a clue of what strip club I want to visit. I thought about not going to strip clubs but that probably won't last.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion