tuscl

Year End Musings On My Time In The Hobby

Sitting at home with a tasty bottle of Latour begat some serious musings about my time in the SC culture and my life in general. In late 2009 I sold the company that represented my lifetime of work in the Western Canadian oil patch. I discovered the SC world with my first visit to a FS club in the spring of 2010 (Honey's in Everett, Wa.).<p> With my income and the time at my disposal this was like giving the key to the candy store to a wide-eyed five year old. I pretty much dove head first into the SC pool without discovering if I could swim in these waters. tuscl provided much valuable info and you grizzled tuscl vets were mostly kind to this rube's naive posts for advice on the discussion boards. I thank you all for that.<p> Some aspects of the hobby have troubled me from the beginning. The amount of money I spend to support my SC addiction is unsettling. Money is a topic of much discussion here on tuscl and my spending does not conform to what most tusclers spend. I have finally decided to just get over it. The amount that I spend, though large to other guys, is insignificant to me, so the hell with it!<p> Less easy for me to dismiss is my pathetic propensity to get emotionally involved with strippers. Obviously my lack of socialization as a young man is causing me this grief as I now consort with attractive young women. I was a cold-hearted hard-assed son of a bitch in business but I find it impossible to behave that way always with dancers. I am getting better at this, however.<p> These musings have made me realize that I am really not suited to a life as a SC hound. I will be getting back into my old game when my non-compete agreement expires in May, 2011. I think I will go after the boys who bought my company. They have not done well with what I left behind for them. It shouldn't take all that long to get their necks under my boots.<p> tuscl has certainly shown me what to do for entertainment after business meetings are over in Houston!

5 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Farmerart-look me up in Houston. I'll show you where to have a good time.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "These musings have made me realize that I am really not suited to a life as a SC hound."<p>

Say it ain't so, Art!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "These musings have made me realize that I am really not suited to a life as a SC hound."

That's crazy talk!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I agree with steve, art. None of us started *out* as experts, or "suited" to it. We like seeing a large variety of naked women, for relatively low cost, though, so it behooved us to *become* more expert. And frankly, if you like looking at naked women, I submit that you *are* "suited" to strip clubs. :)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well said georg ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion