tuscl

MUST READ: A STRIPPER discusses FRIENDSHIP with strippers in this quote

"RL, No, strippers are not your friends. THey are women you are paying to condense their personalities down to a sexual fantasy. While it is certainly possible for a dancer and customer to develop a friendship, it is just as unlikely as you meeting your psychotherapist for a beer. Meaning that while there may be a degree of mutual trust and caring involved, it is primarily a professional relationship which most "normal" people seem to understand the boundaries of. Everyone gets it but you. Unless you are crazy, an idiot, or both its easy to see where the problem lies. It would be advisable for everyone on this board to resolve to ignore you because you obviously have a tenuous grip on reality and are probably dangerous. Nothing anyone says to you in reply is going to be of help to you and probably only spurs your obsession. I say this in earnest, please seek help from a psychiatric professional.

1 comment

• verfolgung
    21 years ago
    RL: This quote is meaningless without proper context. What was the line of questioning you used to elicit this response? My guess it was one of your BS posts such as "if strippers are your friend they would give you their REAL NAME, REAL PHONE NUMBER, & MEET YOU OUTSIDE THE CLUB FOR FREE"

Whether the quote has merit or not, my guess is that this response was pointed more towards YOU than feelings about customers in general.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion