tuscl

TUSCL Profile New Look

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Damn – has anyone recently clicked a TUSCLer's profile – it now has a new-look with his “PL achievements” - I think it looks pretty cool

20 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love it....this site looks tight.....love the achievement award as well
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actually – now that I thank about it – it's kinda the same info as b/f but w/ just a new look
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Bingo
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Take a gander at SJG's profile......
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea i know...Alutard rebirth
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    It looks cool.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That and $10 will buy you a dance at Follies. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im soo going to take shadows corner lol...maybe the old guys will team up and form ultra old dude and stomp my ass
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I'm a level 10 contributor and Platinum across the board! This is so D&D like!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Oops, got to my "word smithing" up. Do you think Founder would accept an article entitled "Refutting RickyBoy's The System"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    So is Platinum the highest level or is there a higher PL level like “Gold”?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What is mine going to be when i hit 20,000 comments?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Founder, will you please add a table that shows which members have Down Syndrome?

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ do we really need a table for that :)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Is anybody above platinum? And how is juice level 10 and I'm only level 7?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Word, my profile is pretty dope. Gotta get my mongering level up though. I'm still a level 6.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @chessmaster juice is a level 10 because he spams the shit out of the comments and discussion section. His discussion count is extremely high as is his comment count. That's why chessmaster. Founder needs to lower the importance on discussions and comments.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I had not noticed the level at the top – and it appears Platinum is the highest-level (higher than Gold)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder if Founder uses some off-the-shelf program to come up w/ his ratings (clubs or PLs) or if it's a in-house brew?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Cool new look.I guess being a Level 10 tuscl contributer is like being a Kentucky Colonel- plenty to go around.
    That said, I recognize some Level 4-6 contributor whose reviews/postings are head and shoulders above many Level 10 "contributors."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion