Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nice Tits!

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

just_the_nuts

Joined Mar 2015 Clubs: 5 Reviews: 6 I can see my dick again ! Last Comment: Just Now

1 Hour Ago • I've lost 130lbs...Yep im 300lbs and shooting for my next goal 200lbs

It's been a tough fight but im winning slowly....the biggest struggle will be to keep it off

Replies (3)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You thought you were going to see tits, but instead you saw a thread about dicks...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Joe quit being mean

I am gonna put you on ignore or get you band, mang

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yea, not kool joe...stop being a terrible terrorist

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement