tuscl

For serious PLs only

skibum609
Massachusetts
My buds and I love skiing. We like beautiful naked women. We hate being hassled. We have money. This is what happens when all 4 combine: In February we fly to Dusseldorf (no skiing or even close to it) and will spend our first 48 hours at Fkk Sauna Club Acapulco; we then fly to Innsbruck and take the train to Kitzbuehl for skiing: train to Innsbruck, fly back to Dusseldorf: another weekend at Club Acapulco. Why? Kitzbuehl has the most reliable deep snow in the Alps and great expert terrain. Club Acapulco is simply the single best spot on planet earth for this hobby/ Why? You arrive and pay the entry fee of 90 Euros i.e. about 100 dollars. This gets you a locker for your valuables, as many robes as you need during your visit; sandals; free food and free soft drinks, as well as use of the premises. A quick shower then sauna. Freeze down and shower again. Put on robe and head to bar. Maybe a cocktail, but wow there are 85 women, all 8.5 to 10, all in some scanty outfit, but maybe none. They are all available for public sex, hot tub sex, outside (summer) sex, movie theater sex and private sex. Basic cbj and cfs is 70-80 Euros for 1/2 hour. My favorite hour: pretty brunette from Moldavia; prettier blond from Munich bbbjcim, cfs with both, lesbian show, orgasms with both then a final pasting of both as they kiss. Total gfe with 2 ultra hot women for one hour $300 Euros combined including tip. CR where I go is 140 to the house and 400 for the dancer for the same hour and who would a) be the only girl, not 2, b) not as hot, c) not as skilled, d) not as loud, e) not on a king size bed with a mirrored ceiling and f) probably good for one quiet load. Try an FKK club because the only negative is you will never really enjoy clubbing locally again. July was a blast because doing it outside next to a flower garden was very cool.

9 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    I hope u didn't see any faggits there! That would be weird.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    You should probably use spell check and do some research as to why you wouldn't find gay males looking for females.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a great time! Except for that skiing nonsense.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Suddenly Follies doesn't sound so perfect.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems the sex scene overseas (Asia; Europe; Latin America) leaves the U.S. sex-scene in the dust – as dedicated mongers we should all make a pilgrimage to the hot-places overseas – YOLO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Who's got the TUSCL-balls to take-on the task of organizing the ultimate TUSCL PL meet (FKK, TJ, etc).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    We could organize a TUSCL tour of Europe's FKK clubs. But would anybody come back?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Remember, no faggits allowed!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    JS69 can organize the tuscl Dream Trip with Dream strippers

Then we can just talk and laugh about that time it never ever EVER happened

Lmfao !!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion