tuscl

OOO that smell

What do you do then you are in VIP with a willing girl and get a little FIV and you can smell hot latex?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know a dancer that has an abusive BF that is so afraid of that, that she won't do CFS.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Fiv ? Finger in vigina ?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have to admit that I also am confused. I don't understand the 'hot latex' reference.

SJG
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    SJG,it's what Scats ass smells like.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Use of a condom for anal sex?

Dancer with abusive BF won't use a condom for FS because she fears that might encourage him to do anal?

SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When I go into a club that extras are prevalent, I watch the dancers going in and out of VIP. I don't want someone sloppy seconds so if a dancer I like spends more than 2 or 3 songs back there, I mark them off my list for the night.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    The jealous boyfriend with the keen sense of smell can detect the latex/rubber if she fucks around. TT was posing the question of what you do if you realized the girl your with in VIP just recently had FS... not exactly sloppy seconds if the condom did it's job, but enough to gross 99.9% of us out of the room.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification.

In AAMPs and the more extreme types of AMPs like found in San Francisco, girls are doing covered FS in quantity, and especially at lunch time. Some times the girls reject hour bookings as they can make more money with 1/2 sessions, at lunch time.

So Shadowcat talking about the one with the abusive boyfriend who won't use condoms, he means that the boyfriend inspects her for latex smell and then abuses her, I presume.

I know of someone who thought his GF was having sex with a retail store manager where she worked. So he inspected her via FIV checking for wetness. It ended up as a rape allegation and a month in jail, but then something much more serious happened and he may never get out of prison until he dies. So such pressure, intimidation, control tactics are real bad news.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Jefferson Airplane, 1970
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrVqhs4I…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion