tuscl

The X-Files 2016

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Who else is excited as a 16 year old boy at the Homecoming Dance?

10 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Me, me! When I first heard about this a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was a joke. I'm *such* an X-Files fanboy!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'd rather wait for more episodes of...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2294189/
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Didn't know X-Files was coming back. Cool. Hope it's going to be better than the big-screen version. Sort of curious why the Lone Gunmen are listed in the credits on IMdB since they died in the series.

Course, I'd really like to see Kolchak: The Night Stalker come back -- not the craptacular Stuart Townsend version but the original, maybe with Bryan Cranston in the role of Kolchak.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Can't wait! Had a major crush on Scully back in the day. Heard that Gillian Anderson plays for both teams. Bonus!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I guess she was a bit of a wild child in her youth. Tattoos, piercings, blue Mohawk. Kind of a contrast to her buttoned up character.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I'm looking forward to it but not super stoked for it after all this time.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Absolutely.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The 90s were a strange time. I'll pass.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "The 90s were a strange time"

Yes, they were. . A time when blow jobs were not "sexual relations" and Zubaz pants were fashionable.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'll watch it but it's been a really long time. Now that Gillian Anderson has come out as bi and last I heard was living with her girlfriend. Plus, after his amazing run on Californication as the uber broken down romantic male whore there just isn't the sexual tension between Scully and Mulder as there used to be. The whole show was about their sexual tension.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion