Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jet Strip Cabaret

LuckyDancer7

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm a new dancer, and The Jet Strip is the only club that I've worked at. In my opinion the girls are nice, and the dances are reasonably priced. It has been a little slow as of late, but I'm hoping things will pick up in 2011.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

That's almost short enough to be a Tweet.

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

Let's see some pics! ;)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Jet Strip, eh? Work days? It's one of my fave clubs.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Well...I hope things pick up in 2011 too. Do you do clean dances?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Try offering customers a discount on lap dances if things are slow. Better off making some money than none at all.

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

where so you work and what type of dance can i expect to get

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement