tuscl

A quote that discusses STRIPPER LYING!

"Yes IT IS!!!!I have to lie [sp] about my name so psychos [sp] like you don't follow me home. I have to lie about marital status...because when a guy knows that you are married, they don't want to spend money on you, because you know, if I am married I won't go home with your sleaze ball ass. I have to lie and say that I am a lesbian when your stupid ass won't let go that... "NO I WON'T GIVE YOU MY #!!!" So YES I LIE, and you know what? if I didn't I may have had some weirdo find out where I lived and never wake up the next morning...Now there is a difference between lying to save your [sp] ass ....and lying to hustle more money out of a patron. I never once said to a man, " I can't pay my rent this month, and I have to make X amount of money tonight or I'm out on the street" That kind of lying is bullshit and not only does it make the dancer look stupid, but desperate too. So, my deepest sympathy to you RL, that you were fooled by some desperate girl..I am extremely empathetic to your disappointment that DANCES ARE JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!"

12 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who wants to comment?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Please read and comment
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is anyone looking for a RELATIONSHIP with a stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone want to add?
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    I agree that would be funny except it may be scary that someone is quoting a year old quote. Any normal person would believe that lying is typical. Now if someone stated that this stripper won't leave me alone after we met at the strip club and she told me her name was Melissa Smith and she lives at 222 Oak lane in Raleigh etc. (excuse me if I actually used someone's real name and address - I'm lying here :) ) Lying is expected and no big deal. A big deal would be a stripper telling the truth. I don't expect RL to understand this message but I just felt like ranting a little bit today, lol :)
  • dusty
    21 years ago
    HA HA HA HA HA... I wrote this quote a year ago... that is too funny.... Guess what I still believe the same thing now as I did back then... RL you are one weird dude...
  • SuperDude
    21 years ago
    You believe someone putting on an act is required to tell you the truth about anything?
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    I am getting a Twillight Zone feeling of Deja Vu here...didn't RL already post this exact same thing before? RL, it would amaze us all if you ever said a nice thing about a dancer or stripper. Amaze us...I dare you...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about raising......AWARENESS?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    By the way, anyone with any sense knows that many if not most strippers lie all the time. It's their way of life. The best liars may even throw just a little bit of truth in their lies to make it seem really good. What I think is really scary is when strippers start telling you the truth. I'm not sure why but that seems a bit scary.

Lol, apparently a guy in white makeup with a big white sheet in a strip club can get a few scares as well.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Good Halloween thread.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

RL is raising the DEAD threads that is.

Maybe you can find something even more dead.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who wants to add?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion