Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girls Gone Wild

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Remember all those infomercials for girls gone wild?

How many of you ordered these videos?

I had one of those videos once and i dont know what happened to it

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

It probably went feral.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

I never ordered one. I was more into getting porn with people fucking than girls just showing off the goodies.

But I did meet a couple of girls that were on the vids one time. Lets just say.... it was a good night. I know they were in a vid because a buddy of mine had lots of them and showed me when I got back from that trip where I met them.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Never owned one, but I had a buddy once who owned a large number of them. Never got him to go to a strip club with me other than the one bachelor party I went to way back when.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I lived with some guys in a house that had a couple dvds none of the current residents claimed to own.

After a while just tits gets really dull.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

No never owned or even watched one.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Girls? You mean like RickyBoy and jestie214?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement