tuscl

Note to self

sflguy123
Florida
Tuesday, September 29, 2015 12:25 PM
While getting a bj from one stripper she complains how another stripper sat in a booth right next to us taking away some of our privacy.

Then she mentions they are fucking. I confirm with her what she said.

She's worried about the other stripper spreading stories about her but the other stripper is fucking according to her so I'm confused(stripper logic).

The other stripper I noticed prior as a hot Colombian so now I know to get with her. So thanks for the tip.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL – yeah – many a strippers' minds do seem to work in mysterious ways.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Similar thing happened to me once.

Stripper I'm in VIP with says she doesn't like the girl next to us in the other VIP booth as she "does extras." and "fucks everyone."

Then stripper I'm with pulls down my pants and gives me a long blow job....

Stripper logic....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Kissing, blowjobs, sex, DATY.

To most guys this pretty much is all the same thing.

To strippers these are all different levels of "intimacy" or "things I gotta do while at work."

There is no logic to which of the above stripper will do. Some strippers will let you cum on their face but won't kiss you. Some strippers will let you fuck them bareback but won't give you a BJ.

You're better off trying to figure out how to put an entertainment center together from Ikea without directions and using a plastic fork as your only tool than trying to figure out stripper logic.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    "You're better off trying to figure out how to put an entertainment center together from Ikea without directions and using a plastic fork as your only tool than trying to figure out stripper logic."

excellent analogy Shailynn I like that it gave me a real good laugh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion