Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

God bless you

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

How does it make you feel when someone tells you, "God Bless You!"?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Funny that only homeless people have told me that. God bless them

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Bless your heart... (If you've ever spent time in the South, you know what that REALLY means).

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Same as any religious greeting. Certainly doesn't offend me. Better than an, "Off with your head!"

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

That maybe I have a little booger that I missed when I caught my sneeze?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Have you just met the Pope crazyjoe?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

It makes me feel like I've sneezed.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It means you're probably leading a sinful life that's going to end with eternal damnation. The person saying "God Bless You" is trying to warn you to change your evil ways -- especially going to clubs to fondle naked young girls.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I prefer "You are so good looking."

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I always respond "and may the strip club gods bless you as well." Such a message of hope never fails to bring joy to my day.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Like sneezing

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

^^ strange how that saying has been around since 1349 when it started in London.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement