tuscl

"A woman is over the hill as soon as she’s old enough to drink"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Interesting. On a strictly physical level I'd call 21sh most women's peak. Still, many have long plateaus. The intellectual and personality development goes up a lot faster than looks decline.

30 really is the point where looks are fading and personality won't improve much more for women.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Same can be said of men. A 20 something man is usually way hotter than an older man. Most older men are fat and balding. Not to mention saggy testicles.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    @former_stripper.This may be true but does a twenty something have the horse choking bankroll we have?
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Who cares about that? I have my own money and would definitely prefer a hot young stud. Besides, the guys who brag about their money never have any.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Jared likes them even younger.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like late 20's; by then most women have learned to talk.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    General Observations:

1. Strange, a lot of women (not just strippers) say they like older men better, I'm sure their maturity and money help. They probably also like that most older men don't want to have sex as much lol!

2. I've found that unless a decent looking girl has been in a coma or is persuing her doctorate, if she isn't married by 30 she's bat shit crazy and that's why.

3. Lastly, I think I would be willing to give up my house and all my cars, ride a mo-ped to work and live in a cardboard box if my wife looked like and fucked me the same frequency that she did when she was 20. You may be on to something with the 20 year old peak, although I do still appreciate older women. Maybe I can find a mother-daughter combo, the mom is 40 and the daughter is 20. Hang out and chat with the mom and just have sex with the daughter - perfect!!!!

4. Former-stripper - most women don't have their own money, the smart ones have their own money, but rather save it and spend a happy-giving mans instead!
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    to Shailynn.

1. The women who say they like older men like his MONEY. Unless he's hot and/or wealthy (and in the case of wealthy she is looking for a sugar daddy)the older men won't get the much younger. I always laugh when an old saggy man thinks a younger woman would like him. Yes she likes that she can use him (assuming she wants a guy with money).

2. Not all women want to be married or perhaps never met the right guy. It depends on the area. Big city women marry later generally. Same with men.

3. That's assuming the daughter would have sex. Many of the women I know will use the men's money while having sex with the younger guy who is broke. Otherwise explain that dancers take money mostly from well off men yet have broke boyfriends at home.

4. Most women I know definitely have their own money. I don't know many women who spend their man's money. Some do but then I know men who spend their wife's money.

Anyway this article is about sex and I guarantee very few attractive 20 something women will have sex with an older, saggy man. Some will, but most of them are either looking for sugar daddies or have daddy issues. Likewise, while there are older wealthier non saggy men their numbers are low, as are the 20 something women willing to have sex with older men who don't look like George Clooney for example. That means for most they are stuck with people around their age and income level. Yes, women are just as superficial as men when it comes to who we have sex with.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @former_stripper, I have to disagree with your first statement. I am 19(well, almost 20) and I do find older guys way more attractive than boys my age. By "older" I mean smth in 25-33 age range. And it's not about money, it's just guys in their early twenties are mostly childish ass-clowns. There are exceptions, for sure, but I have no patience to weed through them. I don't really see myself dating a kid living with parents and playing video-games all day long. Also I need serious relationships and generally that's not what young-ish guys are looking for.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    As an older guy, I have higher upper age standards than most.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Dancer95, a 19 year old attracted to a 25 year old makes sense and not an age difference. I'm talking men in their 40's-50's who only want women your age. Would you date one that is fat, balding, saggy testicles? These guys think this is true when it's not. I do agree men in their early 20's are immature and looking for fun, not relationships.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion